- Penobscot East Resource Center takes your privacy very seriously.
- The Penobscot East Resource Center does not sell, rent, or lease any personal information collected at our site.
- The Penobscot East Resources Center web site does not accept any paid advertising.
- We use several mail and email and fax lists to keep our members, the press, and interested members of the general public informed. Individuals must affirmatively request to join our mailing lists by signing up through a form on our web site or by affirmatively responding to a mailing.
- Any personal information given to us will be held as outlined here and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- We do join with other community groups in list exchanges from time to time. Both our membership forms and our online forms have the option for you to choose not to have information used in exchanges.
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, and to administer the site.